BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) – Monday morning, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 3 launched the most recent update for road closures as a result of latest flooding.
As of 8 a.m., the next roads had been closed as a result of water over the roadway:
- KY 740– Closed on the Hart County line
- KY 403 – Closed at mile level 4.
- KY 269 – Closed at mile level 5
- KY 1117 – Closed at mile level 7
- KY 1435 – Closed at mile level 11
Additional info is out there right here http://transportation.ky.gov/
Copyright 2021 WBKO. All rights reserved.